- Hello Kitty is dumb. Cats are dumb and annoying, but Hello Kitty must be one of the dumbest "inventions" ever created.
- Bashing a band because it has a different sound over the years means you're a stuck up snob. The band has evolved [in bad or good, it doesn't matter]. You, on the other hand, remained the same: an idiot.
- Girls wearing short summer skirts when it's snowing are as lame as rockers wearing leather jackets/boots in summer - don't think that I would excuse those.
- "Cradle of Filth" is not black metal - who cares if it is black, white, grey, dotted or flowered metal? It's a band and it's famous, get over yourself and stop acting like the snob at point .
- "Ohh, poor you, still single?" they say. I say: "Ohh, poor you, still failing?"
- My hair gets greasy very fast. If you ever think that I don't wash it often enough, think of this. It's not pleasant to have your hair greasy after 5 hours you washed it, so eat shit. :)
- There should be special parks for kissy couples. When I wanna stay on the bench, I don't wanna hear kisses and laughter and remind me of how pathetic my life from point  is. :))
- If you want to draw my attention from now on, use your brain, not your body language. Body language doesn't cut it anymore [that also applies for bad remarks].
- When I tell you that I like NCIS, don't tell me you like CSI. It's like I tell you I like pizza and you tell me that you like to shit. It doesn't compare.
- I am not moderating my comments on this blog and I don't delete anything, unless it's spam. If you wanna swear me, feel free, you know what they say "what you say about me tells me a little about yourself".
- All those who love that it's snowing in March deserve to be caught on a mountain, on a huge snow storm, so that they get enough snow for the rest of their lives.
- There will be less rant posts in this blog and mostly, they'll be concentrated in one post.
- I hate this whole FTP change. If my blog doesn't migrate correctly, I will abandon it and start a new one. I am disappointed in Google.
- To all the men I dated/kissed/whatever: remember, you did not have me, I had you. Just so you'd know.
- I don't like my facial skin and I will edit most of my photos in PS because I am fake, ugly and have complexes. No, really. Really? :))
- I like to collect Tatty Teddies from Carte Blanche. Yes, they're expensive, but I afford that. I'd rather spend all my money on those than go in greasy/fancy bars until morning and forget everything.
- I speak two fluent languages, (except for languages I speak with difficulties) but I understand a lot more. That means, if someone writes me in a language that I don't know and presumes I don't understand, I will.
- I am very nice, I am not a bitch or a cunt or whatever.
- Michael Jackson would roll in his grave, seeing all these stupid copies of him.
- I have been insulted and didn't fight back because I found it a waste of time. But if you insult Mark or Metallica, I won't find it a waste of time anymore.
That's all I had to say for now. Sorry for using a harsh language at times, I am pretty tired and this weather isn't helping at all.
[*OLD PHOTO. I don't know why I put that photo. Maybe because Riku looks so happy and I look dumb. Anyway, don't pick on him, he's a nice guy.]
So I turned myself into a Mad...uhm...Hattress? :)) The one side hair is deliberate, I didn't want to have the hair frizzy on both sides. I made this edit in 9 minutes, it's one of the fastest (I used an original photo of Depp as the Mad Hatter).
And, here is the trailer of 7x16 of NCIS♥, one of the episodes I've been expecting for a while...